The University of Chicago’s Graham School of Professional Studies chose 5HD to help drive enrollment for a new graduate program, the Master of Science in Biomedical Informatics. 5HD had four months before classes began to fill the first 15-student cohort.
Our campaigns delivered 49 inquiries, 32 applications started, and 24 applications completed in just 4 months, leading to a full first class and a full prospect pool for the following fall.
- Attract applicants for a new Master’s program
- Drive completed applications
- Implement measurement structure to demonstrate ROI and allow campaign optimization
- Very short timeline to fill cohort
- Tight budget constraints
- Limited ability to track leads
- Focused potential applicant pool
- Create a measurement structure to track goals for Adwords, programmatic advertising, and Facebook ads
- Work with the University’s team to put events in place to attribute leads back to individual media channels, ad groups, and keywords
- Improved Google analytics account management to provide more data for better decision-making
- Optimize campaign efforts with weekly adjustments to maximize ROI
- Sustainable measurement structure in place for future campaigns
- Total of 56 new leads from programmatic; 18 inquiries and 22 applications from Adwords; and 31 inquiries with 41 proceeding to the application through Facebook ads
- Exceeded goal, with application funnel primed for subsequent enrollment periods