Berkshire Healthcare Systems, a leading non-profit provider of skilled nursing, senior housing and hospice care in Massachusetts, wanted to humanize their brand while raising awareness, with both existing and potential residents, patients and family members, and with prospective employees.
5HD guided Berkshire Healthcare leadership through the decision-making and implementation process, ultimately launching 19 separate branded Facebook pages.
- Build brand awareness through interesting and engaging content
- Promote Berkshire Healthcare and its affiliates as a preferred provider and a desirable place to work
- Provide a place where family members can connect with their loved ones
- Branded Facebook pages for each of 14 skilled nursing centers, two hospice providers, an assisted living community, a continuing care retirement community, and Berkshire Healthcare’s corporate identity
- Core posts highlight holidays, fun facts and topics of particular interest to seniors and their loved ones
- Affiliate-submitted stories and event information personalize page feeds
- Photos of resident outings, events and community celebrations keep famliies updated
- Internal awareness of their contribution to the community, reinvigorating management and local staff and leadership teams
- Increased visibility and reach
- High level of likes for human interest stories, especially surrounding veterans and centenarians