We’re looking for the next great problem solver. A quick-thinking strategist who seeks creative solutions and has a passion for the details. A clear communicator and consummate teammate who uses analytical thinking and math to find insights in any data set. A learner who’s excited by change and seeks understanding.
If this sounds like you, we want you to join our strategy team at 5HD.
Working under the guidance of Agency Partners and alongside Senior Digital Strategists and Digital Strategists, Junior Digital Strategists are responsible for functional responsibilities within advertising operations including campaign setups, research, reporting, analysis, campaign optimization (search, social, and programmatic), media planning and buying, client account management, project management, marketing automation updates, and basic HTML and Content Management updates.
Junior Digital Strategists will be trained in digital marketing best practices, attend relevant conference and educational opportunities, become Google-certified, and receive regular feedback and support in their work.
This entry-level role is a full-time, salaried position. Due to COVID-19 all 5HD employees are currently work-from-home with the intention to return to our Canton, MA office once safe to do so.
- Set up and access advertising accounts on channels like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more
- Manage and track client budgets
- Use Key Performance Indicators to optimize advertising campaigns to meet client business goals
- Create and maintain regular reports about campaign performance for internal and external use
- Perform advertising operations tasks such as keyword research or campaign setup
- Perform marketing automation tasks such as building automated email campaigns
- Learn new skills and platforms regularly
- Bachelor’s degree or military service preferred, particularly in a relevant field
- Ability to think analytically and strategically, communicate effectively, manage multiple projects and deadlines, and perform basic math and statistical analysis
- Prior experience in marketing either for a brand or at an agency is a plus
- Ability to travel to client locations for in-person meetings within the greater Boston area
- Internet access and appropriate space for working remotely as needed
5HD is a digital-first, full-service marketing agency that seeks to understand and solve our clients’ business problems.
By combining expert creative, strategy, technology, and data teams, we develop interdisciplinary custom solutions that help our clients conquer modern marketing.
Why Work For Us?
- Change the way our clients communicate with their customers
- Work with an innovative cross-disciplined group with expertise in brand messaging and design, sales and marketing strategy, digital ad operations, and data analysis
- Use your entrepreneurial mindset to push the boundaries of our company and take on new leadership positions for yourself
Paid vacation, generous holiday leave, medical, dental, 401K with match, and annual professional development budget.
Our office is at 1017 Turnpike Street, Canton, Massachusetts, although during COVID-19 most of our team is working remotely.
Send a letter of interest (email is acceptable) and resume to [email protected]