Dive into the world of digital marketing as an entry level Digital Marketing Specialist. As a member of our Data and Performance Team, you’ll play a critical role in the success of our marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will possess a curiosity for digging into new marketing channels, exploring new strategies, and working diligently to achieve client goals.
At 5 Horizons, we help clients build audiences, nurture long-term relationships, and drive conversions that can take months or even years to close. It takes exceptional attention to detail to ensure that our campaigns are performing effectively and within budget parameters.
Digital Marketing Specialists work closely with Strategists in support of digital marketing campaign implementation. They have or will develop an in-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms with responsibility for monitoring performance and budget spend, providing recommendations for optimizations, and maintaining live reporting dashboards and monthly reports.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Due to COVID-19, all 5 Horizons employees have the option of working remotely or on-site in our Braintree, MA office with the expectation of eventually working in our office at least a few days a week and possible travel to client meetings as needed.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of digital marketing platforms
- Support the Strategy team by monitoring campaigns, performing budget checks, managing live dashboards, and producing reports
- Provide recommendations for campaign settings to achieve client goals
- Remain current with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Use Key Performance Indicators to recommend advertising campaign optimizations
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards about campaign performance for internal and external use
- Perform advertising operations tasks such as keyword research or campaign setup
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of business math
- Ability to learn new platforms and develop expertise in identifying successful implementation strategies
- Knowledge of SEM and paid advertising methods and technologies (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and display) a plus
- Ability to think strategically, work independently, and manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or military service preferred, particularly in communications, advertising, marketing, digital technologies, or other related field
- 0-2 years of professional work experience, preferably in digital marketing implementation
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
5 Horizons is a digital-first, full-service marketing agency that seeks to understand and solve our clients’ business problems. By combining expert strategy, storytelling, design, technology, and data, we develop interdisciplinary custom solutions that help our clients conquer modern marketing.
Why Work For Us?
- Play a key role in ensuring high-quality campaign performance
- Work with an innovative cross-disciplined group with expertise in brand messaging and design, sales and marketing strategy, digital ad operations, CRM and marketing automation, web design, and data analysis
- Use your entrepreneurial mindset to push the boundaries of our company and advance your career in digital marketing
Paid vacation, generous holiday leave, medical, dental, 401K with match, and annual professional development budget.
Our office is at 350 Granite Street, Braintree, Massachusetts, although during COVID-19 most of our team is working remotely.
Interested? Send a letter of interest (email is acceptable) and resume to [email protected]