We’re looking for a tech-savvy team member ready to tackle back-end challenges in support of our marketing efforts. A detail-oriented problem solver who’s always up for learning something new. A creative, strategic thinker who can visualize both the big picture and all the small details needed to support our automated marketing campaigns. A clear communicator and effective listener who can identify core business challenges as well as formulate effective solutions.
If this sounds like you, we want you to join our tech team at 5HD.
Working under the guidance of our Director of Software Engineering, you will be responsible for building and executing the technical aspects of digital marketing campaigns and lead nurture frameworks using a variety of platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Zoho, HubSpot, and Marketo. This may involve coding, configuring data connections with tools like Zapier, data wrangling, and report preparation
This role is a full-time, salaried position. Due to COVID-19, all 5HD employees are currently work-from-home with the intention to return to our Canton, MA office once safe to do so.
- Build and maintain marketing automation campaigns such as automated email and text campaigns
- Debug issues with data connections, automations, and content delivery
- Connect data between disparate software systems using tools like Zapier or Google BigQuery
- Deploy scripts to websites and add conversion events using Google Tag Manager
- Learn new skills and platforms regularly
- Ensure high quality of work with great attention to detail and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or military service preferred, particularly in a relevant field
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce or Zoho
- Experience creating HTML email campaigns (Pardot or Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Proficiency at utilizing SQL or Google Sheets/MS Excel to process complex data
- Ability to think analytically and strategically, communicate effectively, manage multiple projects and deadlines, and problem-solve creatively
- A solid understanding of the sales funnel process and how it translates to a CRM configuration is preferred
- Ability to travel to client locations for in-person meetings within the greater Boston area
- Internet access and appropriate space for working remotely as needed
5HD is a digital-first, full-service marketing agency that seeks to understand and solve our clients’ business problems.
By combining expert creative, strategy, technology, and data teams, we develop interdisciplinary custom solutions that help our clients conquer modern marketing.
Why Work For Us?
- Craft efficient, cost-effective marketing automation strategies
- Work with an innovative cross-disciplined group with expertise in developing custom solutions to address marketing challenges
- Use your entrepreneurial mindset to push the boundaries of our company and expand our service offerings
Paid vacation, generous holiday leave, medical, dental, 401K with match, and annual professional development budget.
Our office is at 1017 Turnpike Street, Canton, Massachusetts, although during COVID-19 most of our team is working remotely.
Send a letter of interest (email is acceptable) and resume to [email protected] with a subject of Marketing Tech Ops Developer.