At 5 Horizons, we help clients build audiences, nurture long-term relationships, and drive conversions that can take months or even years to close. It takes a special kind of visionary to craft the effective strategy required for these long, complex sales funnels.
We’re looking for the next great problem solver. A quick-thinking strategist who seeks creative solutions and uses analytical thinking to find insights in any data set. A clear communicator with a passion for details and an ability to translate strategies for a variety of audiences. A consummate teammate who can see the big picture and work across teams to help our clients achieve their goals.
If this sounds like you, we want you to join our strategy team at 5 Horizons.
Strategists work with members of our strategy, project management, performance, creative, data, and technology teams to create and execute marketing campaigns that earn our clients increased sales and revenue.
Under the direct supervision of agency partners and/or Senior Strategists, Strategists are responsible for working directly with a roster of clients to identify key business objectives and build winning marketing strategies. Campaigns should rely heavily on data-based decision making, reporting, campaign management (e.g., search, programmatic, and social advertising, and other campaigns), and media planning. Strategists should be Google-certified and trained in digital marketing best practices.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Due to COVID-19, all 5 Horizons employees have the option of working remotely or on-site in our Braintree, MA office with the expectation of eventually working in our office at least a few days a week and traveling to client meetings as needed.
- Work directly with clients to identify key business objectives; obtain assets and knowledge needed for creating and implementing the marketing strategy; and maintain regular communications regarding project status, outcomes, and recommendations
- Set up digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools
- Craft, manage, and track client budgets
- Use Key Performance Indicators to optimize advertising campaigns to meet client business goals
- Create and maintain regular reports about campaign performance for internal and external use
- Perform advertising operations tasks such as keyword research or campaign setup
- Perform marketing automation tasks such as building automated email campaigns
- Proven work experience in developing and implementing comprehensive and effective digital marketing strategies
- Ability to think strategically, work independently, manage multiple clients and tight deadlines, and maintain and build client relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or military service preferred, particularly in communications, advertising, marketing, digital technologies, or other related field
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
5 Horizons is a digital-first, full-service marketing agency that seeks to understand and solve our clients’ business problems. By combining expert strategy, storytelling, design, technology, and data, we develop interdisciplinary custom solutions that help our clients conquer modern marketing.
Why Work For Us?
- Change the way our clients communicate with their customers
- Work with an innovative cross-disciplined group with expertise in brand messaging and design, sales and marketing strategy, digital ad operations, CRM and marketing automation, web design, and data analysis
- Use your entrepreneurial mindset to push the boundaries of our company and take on new leadership positions for yourself
Paid vacation, generous holiday leave, medical, dental, 401K with match, and annual professional development budget.
Our office is at 350 Granite Street, Braintree, Massachusetts, although during COVID-19 most of our team is working remotely.
Send a letter of interest (email is acceptable) and resume to [email protected]